If and when you need support, please use the following resources. Our support is passionate about getting you back in action with rapid responses and delightful service.
Support Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 5:00 EST
Response Times: Service requests will be handled on a first come first serve basis from highest priority to lowest priority. We will respond and start working on all requests as soon as possible.
Steps to Try First!
- Always try this first! Many times, issues can be solved by either just waiting a few seconds, trying again, re-opening the app, and even rebooting your computer.
- Still Not Working? .... Submit a Ticket
- Use of the methods below to submit a ticket.
- When submitting a ticket, it helps that we see the issue. If possible, take a screenshot – otherwise, note any error messages. If possible, leave the problem/issue pulled up on your screen so that we can see the issue ourselves.
- Please Call if it is an Emergency
- If the issue is a mission critical, please call our main line at 410-219-3898 to talk to one of us immediately.
- If after IMPACT's normal business hours, leave a voicemail in the emergency response system and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Access our client portal to create new service tickets or monitor the status of existing tickets.
If you need access, please send us a message and we will be glad to provide access.
Most Common Issues
Quick Reference Guides
- Setup your iPhone with your Exchange Email
- Setup your iPhone with Office 365 Email
- Setup your Android with your Exchange Email
- LogMeIn Remote Access Guide
- SPAM Email Guide
- How to take a screenshot
- Office 2016 Quick Office Start Guides
- Learn what’s new with Windows 8
- Outlook 2016 Quick Start Guide
- Word 2016 Quick Start Guide
- Excel 2016 Quick Start Guide
- Microsoft Office videos
- Sign in to Office 365 Email
Still having issues? Send us a message!