An exciting opportunity to start your IT career as you go to school and actually apply what you are learning with real-world, hands-on experience. You will learn the many facets of IT consulting and the service provider duties during the term. Position is per semester and unpaid but can be paid after 30 days for the right aspiring individual.
- Work with staff to maintain client networks
- Work with staff to provide remote help desk services
- Work with staff to provide bench/lab repairs on devices and equipment
- Work with staff to provide project implementations on new installs and deployments
- Perform proper documentation and implement written network policies and procedures for internal use and for clients